WorldStamp is looking for the best and brightest young people out there who are interested in experiencing the world through service work, meaningful cultural immersion and collaboration.
You may be in between high school and college, or taking a year off from your college studies. You're independent enough to embark on a 9-month journey with a cohort of your peers — and at the same time, ready to grow, learn, and have fun together.
An outstanding applicant will have:
- Stellar high school grades (minimum 3.25)
- Strong recommendations from teachers, mentors and supervisors
- A dynamic and outgoing personality that shines through in our interviews
- A proven ability to adapt to new environments and step out of your comfort zone
- An adventurous spirit that can withstand challenging circumstances.
If this sounds like you, we'd be thrilled to have you apply!